Have you ever wondered that different things like building,vehicle,devices can transfer data or communicate with each other without any human interference ?
Welcome to IOT, Internet of things is a space where different devices with internet can able to collect and transfer data over a wireless network without human intervention. In this course, you will learn the importance of IOT in society, the current components of typical IOT devices and trends for the future. You will be learning to design different IOT products from the scratch. The importance of this course is to equip audience to immediately start making amazing IOT products.We will be covering Hardware,software and protocols of IOT.
What you’ll learn ?
- Students will be learn different electronic components.
- Students will able to use micro-controllers.
- Students will learn how to interface different sensors with micro-controllers(Node MCU).
- Students will learn to code using Arduino IDE.
- Learn to use IOT cloud platforms.
- Student will be able to build different IOT products.
- Basic to Advance level
- 10+ Activities
- 12+ Quizzes
- Full time access.
- Easy access in mobile and laptops
- Certificate on completion
- No prior Knowledge required
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Basic IOT kit
- Basic knowledge of basics electronics components.
Who is this course for ?
This course is designed for Young Students, Tinkers, Educators, Teachers, and anyone who wants to learn about Internet of Things & it’s features and want to make their own projects.
About this course
In this course, you will learn about IOT , and how IOT works. We will introducing a Node MCU board which will be helpful in making different IOT products.
The internet of things, or IoT, is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform.It includes firmware which runs on the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC. Node MCU will be used in this course to make IOT products.Also for programming these products we will use Arduino IDE software.