Lesson 1, Topic 1
CIRCUIT CONNECTION OF GAS SENSOR Copy
We know the GAS sensor is used to measure and detect the flammable gasses and smoke present around the area
1. Open Tinkercad Online (www.tnkercad.com)
2. Sign-in with Tinkercad account
3. Now click on Circuits
4. Now click on Create new circuit
5. Default screen is open
6. Search Gas Sensor, Breadboard, Arduino UNO, LEDs, and Resistors.
7. Drag and Drop all these things on Designing area.
8. Make Connections according to the circuit given below:
GAS Sensor Connection
B1, H2, B2
Analog pin (A1)
Connect one terminal of resistor with A1 and another terminal to the Ground
Digital pin (11)