1.The Internet of things (IoT) describes the network of physical objects—“things”—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems over the Internet.
- Course Duration- 10 Days (5 Classes).
- 5 Chapters,5 Homework’s, Assignments/quiz.
- Receive Digital Certificates at Course Completion.
- Learning Outcomes- Introduction to Node Mcu, ESP 8266,
- Flexible batch timings based on your convenience.
7. Make exciting projects like Controlling of LED with BLYNK Android App