Basics of Electronics
Lesson-1-> Introduction to basic Electronics fundamental concepts.4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson -2-> Introduction to Breadboard4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-3 -> Introduction to LED4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-4->Introduction to switches4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-5-> Introduction to Transistor and voltage regulator4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-6 -> Introduction to capacitor5 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-7->Introduction to Relay and diode4 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-1->How to turn on/off multiple LED’s using a slider switch4 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-2->How to use transistor as a switch and amplifier3 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-3->How to make a LDR project with transistor3 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-4->How to make a charging and discharging circuit of capacitor3 Topics|1 Quiz
Circuit Connection of capacitor(charging & discharging)
1. Open this link (www.tinkercad.com).
2. Login using your gmail account.(Refer chapter 1 & 2 in Arduino coding course).
3. Click on circuit and then to create a new circuit.The default screen of tinkercad circuit designing.
4. Now search for Capacitor(Ceramic capacitor),Led, breadboard, slider switch, battery, multi-meter & 100 ohm -resistor in the search bar on left side in components area.
Note : You can also use Polarized capacitor (Electrolytic capacitor) instead of ceramic capacitor.
5. Drag and Drop all the required components in the designing area at the middle as shown below:
6. Now, Connect 9 V battery with the breadboard positive and negative rail, also connect the opposite positive and negative bus rail of the breadboard and place all the components on the breadboard as shown below:
Note : For inserting or connecting wire with the component or breadboard, just click the hole or terminal of the component and you will see the wire appears and wherever you want to leave the wire just again click over at position.
7. Let’s connect the components:
As you can see capacitor have two pins or legs.Note: this is a ceramic capacitor so we can use any pin as positive or negative because ceramic is a non-polar capacitor.
Connect one leg of the capacitor to the multi-meter and also with the common pin of the slider switch.
Connect the second leg of the capacitor with any one terminal of 100 ohm resistor and connect the another terminal of resistor to negative pin of battery via breadboard.
As slider switch have three pins i.e. Terminal 1 , common, Terminal 2. Common pin is already connected to the capacitor.Now, connect the terminal 1 pin of slider switch to positive pin of battery via breadboard and terminal 2 of slider switch to the Anode pin(positive) of Led.
Remaining is the cathode pin of Led, connect the cathode pin of Led to the one leg of 100 ohm resistor and connect the another leg of resistor to negative of the battery via breadboard
Note : To change the value of resistor, click on the resistor, you will see one dialog box on the right side having an option of resistance.Change the resistance value to 100 ohm.
A multi-meter is a measuring instrument that can measure multiple electrical properties. A typical multi-meter can measure voltage, resistance, and current.
Refer the below circuit connection: