Basics of Electronics
Lesson-1-> Introduction to basic Electronics fundamental concepts.4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson -2-> Introduction to Breadboard4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-3 -> Introduction to LED4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-4->Introduction to switches4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-5-> Introduction to Transistor and voltage regulator4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-6 -> Introduction to capacitor5 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-7->Introduction to Relay and diode4 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-1->How to turn on/off multiple LED’s using a slider switch4 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-2->How to use transistor as a switch and amplifier3 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-3->How to make a LDR project with transistor3 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-4->How to make a charging and discharging circuit of capacitor3 Topics|1 Quiz
Circuit connection of LDR with Transistor
1. Open this link (www.tinkercad.com).
2. Login using your gmail account.(Refer chapter 1 & 2 in Arduino coding course).
3. Click on circuit and then to create a new circuit.The default screen of tinkercad circuit designing.
LDR with NPN transistor
1. Now search for LDR, NPN Transistor, LED, coin cell, breadboard & resistor in the search bar on left side in components area.
2. Drag and Drop all the required components in the designing area at the middle as shown below:
3. Now, Connect coin cell with the breadboard positive and negative rail and place all the components on the breadboard as shown below:
Note : For inserting or connecting wire with the component or breadboard, just click the hole or terminal of the component and you will see the wire appears and wherever you want to leave the wire just again click over that position. For rotating any component just like on the rotate icon on the top left side
4. Now, we will connect LDR with resistor and transistor.
As you can see LDR have two pins :
- Terminal 1
- Terminal 2
NPN transistor have three pins:
Connect the collector of transistor to positive of coin cell via breadboard.
Then connect the base of transistor with the Terminal 1 pin of LDR and also with one leg of 1 k ohm resistor. Connect the another leg of resistor with positive rail of breadboard(connected with the positive pin of coin cell).
Remaining is the emitter pin of transistor, connect emitter pin to the Anode leg(positive) of Led.
Refer the image shown below:
5. The connections are yet not completed, for making the closed circuit, connect the cathode leg of Led and Terminal 2 pin of LDR with negative pin of coin cell via breadboard.
As Highlighted in the below image for more clarification:
Note: To change the color of the wire, just click on the wire whose color you want to change and on the top left side options you will see an option of wire color,select the required color of the wire.
LDR with PNP transistor
Repeat the same steps with the PNP transistor and make the circuit connection of LDR with PNP transistor as shown below: