Basics of Electronics
Lesson-1-> Introduction to basic Electronics fundamental concepts.4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson -2-> Introduction to Breadboard4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-3 -> Introduction to LED4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-4->Introduction to switches4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-5-> Introduction to Transistor and voltage regulator4 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-6 -> Introduction to capacitor5 Topics|1 Quiz
Lesson-7->Introduction to Relay and diode4 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-1->How to turn on/off multiple LED’s using a slider switch4 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-2->How to use transistor as a switch and amplifier3 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-3->How to make a LDR project with transistor3 Topics|1 Quiz
Activity-4->How to make a charging and discharging circuit of capacitor3 Topics|1 Quiz
Circuit Connection of LED with slider switch
1. Open this link (www.tinkercad.com).
2. Login using your gmail account.(Refer chapter 1 & 2 in Arduino coding course).
3. Click on circuit and then to create a new circuit.The default screen of tinkercad circuit designing.
4. Now search for Led’s, breadboard, slider switch, battery & resistor in the search bar on left side in components area.
5. Drag and Drop all the required components in the designing area at the middle as shown below:
6. Now, Connect 9 V battery with the breadboard positive and negative rail and place all the three Led’s on the breadboard and connect them in series connection as shown below:
Note : For inserting or connecting wire with the component or breadboard, just click the hole or terminal of the component and you will see the wire appears and wherever you want to leave the wire just again click over at position.
7. Then, place the slider switch & resistor on the breadboard as shown below:
Note : It is not necessary to use the same holes or position of breadboard and components which is shown in the figure.You can use as you want.
8. Let ‘s now connect the resistor slider switch with Led’s:
- As you can see and it is already discussed in the previous topic that the slider switch have three pins(Terminal 1, COM, Terminal 2).So, firstly connect the Terminal 1 pin to negative of battery via breadboard.
- Now, connect the common pin of the slider switch to the Anode pin of LED(positive pin of third Led).
- As you are aware resistor have two terminals. So, connect one terminal of resistor to the Terminal 2 pin of slider switch and connect the another terminal of resistor to positive of battery via breadboard.
- The slider switch and resistor is connected with Led’s but if you have noticed one pin of first led is still not connected.So, now connect the cathode pin to the negative of battery via breadboard.
Refer the below image for more clarification: